Asbury’s Upcoming Sport Management Golf Tournament

Asbury Athletics is calling all student-athletes to participate in Asbury’s Sport Management Golf Tournament taking place next week. 

The tournament is a great opportunity for all Asbury athletes to connect with the sponsors of their individual sports teams. 

Emme Johnson, a student on Asbury’s Swim Team, said, “All sports teams are able to attend the tournament. It is a great opportunity to meet with your athletic sponsors and see who is sponsoring each team.”

No golf skills are required to participate. This event is simply for student-athletes to connect with and maintain relationships with sponsors. 

“It is really important to meet the main sponsors of your team and sponsors of the entire Asbury Athletics program. The tournament helps them get to know you and want to continue supporting your team in the future,” said Johnson.

Student-athletes are not required to stay for the duration of the tournament, as it will be a “come and go” event.

The tournament will be held at the Keene Trace Golf Club on the Keene Run course in Nicholasville on Tuesday, Oct. 8 from 12 to 3 p.m.
For more information about the tournament or other sports events, be sure to contact Asbury Athletics: athletics@asbury.edu or visit: asburyeagles.com.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe to our mailing list

Zeen Subscribe
A customizable subscription slide-in box to promote your newsletter
[mc4wp_form id="314"]