Nicholasville Vibes to host free concert featuring Kentucky Bands

On Saturday, Oct. 26, Nicholasville Vibes will host a free live concert featuring three local bands at the Jessamine County Fairgrounds Pavilion. The concert will take place from 6-10 p.m. and will be completely free. However, those attending will need to reserve tickets as seating is limited. Tickets will be available up until the day of the concert. 

The concert will feature bands such as Cody Lee Meece and the Poor Excuses, the Hummingbirds and the Judges. Hummingbirds will take the stage first, a band who describe themselves as a “KY Duo also known as Carly & Charlie — singing your favorites from all the ages, for all the ages.” Hummingbirds will play at 6 p.m. and will be followed by Judges, a rock and roll band from Kentucky who will take the stage at 7 p.m. Hummingbirds will follow once again, before finally, the last performance will be by Cody Lee Meece and the Poor Excuses at 9 p.m. Cody Lee is a singer-songwriter from Eubank, Kentucky and his band is an ensemble of award-winning musicians. 

The organization hosting the event, Nicholasville Vibes, states on their promotional page that they are a “non-profit organization formed by local residents who aim to bring fun and excitement to the community each year. Our mission is to unite the community through great music, delicious food, and enjoyable activities for everyone.” 

To fulfill this mission, the non-profit hosts the free concert event annually showcasing local musicians and supporting community non-profits and “aims to create and promote a family-friendly outdoor experience that enhances our community’s cultural landscape through the power of music.” 

The free music festival is a great way to spend a fall evening and to experience and support local Kentucky bands and artists.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe to our mailing list

Zeen Subscribe
A customizable subscription slide-in box to promote your newsletter
[mc4wp_form id="314"]